We at Carpet Court provide you the consumer with the best information to make an informed choice in countertops. We handle many different types of countertops. Quartz, Acrylic, Granite, and Plastic Laminate. SileStone is a countertop that has easy maintenance, great designs, protected with bacteriostatic protection, LEED Certified, Stain resistant and much more...
Silestone is the only brand that offers a certified warranty, is the largest producer of quartz surfaces and the only one with bacteriostatic protection.
What this limited 15-year warranty covers:
• This limited 15-year warranty exclusively to the original purchaser of the Silestone® quartz surfaces for only the repair or replacement of the defective product that have been permanently installed in your residence.
• This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the surfaces Care and Maintenance guide.
• This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been installed by a Certified Silestone® Installer.
• This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been registered within sixty (60) days of installation.
What this limited 15-year warranty does not cover:
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock, chemical abuse, impact damages or defects by fabrication, misuse or improper fabrication.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the Silestone® product covered under this limited 15-year warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. "Abnormal use or conditions" includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
• Cosentino, S.A. is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover seam performance.
• This limited 15-year warranty is non-transferable and does not cover claims made by subsequent owners of your home.
• This limited 15-year warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.